Friday, March 8, 2013

Model Spotlight: Cara Delevigne







If you don't know who Cara Delevigne is, then you must be living under a rock. This British girl has gained so much popularity within the last year. Her eyebrows and personality set her apart from the rest. She seems so fun & I wish I was her best friend!  She is absolutely stunning & I am always so excited to see what she's up to on youtube, tumblr, twitter or instagram. Her style is out there some of the time & I love it. Here are some of my favorite looks of her! What model would you like me to spotlight next?


Here is Cara during London Fashion Week, looking stylish as ever in her red beanie, simple tank top & high waisted jean shorts. Black nikes were added to tie the whole laid back outfit together. 

rita ora cara delevingne girls night out 13

This is a more recent picture of Cara. Here she is in London with Rita Ora on January 19. I chose this picture because it shows a different side of Cara's style. I especially love the Bally jacket she is wearing. It has great structure and really pulls the whole outfit together.

Here is Cara at her Victoria's Secret debut at the 2012 fashion show where she walked the runway for PINK.
Cara Delevingne Style: Best Dresses & Outfits

Olive is definitely Cara's color. She stuns at the British Fashion awards in this tight metallic Burberry dress. Her middle part looks gorgeous. This dress was such a good choice for her!
I had to add one picture of her sporting a red lip because it is my absolute favorite on her. She rocks the red lip so well & it inspires me to be more bold with lip colors!
This is my favorite picture of Cara. She looks absolutely stunning. Her hair and makeup compliment each other perfectly and the simple olive tank top really compliments her hair color.

Rihanna & Cara in a picture together? Can someone pinch me right now?

cara
therayandthero.com

No comments:

Post a Comment